Bookings are open for a limited time only – don’t miss out on this very important advertising opportunity.
The Port Stephens Visitors Guide is still one of the most important communication tools for our destination. The magazine is a full colour, high-quality publication with a print run of 150,000 copies.
The publication provides a range of information on activities and attractions in Port Stephens, where to stay, where to dine, the history of the area, bite-size facts of the area plus advertising and listings for member businesses.
Advertisers will also have their advert and listing included in a high quality, digital flipbook that will be distributed via the consumer website, social media and online marketing campaigns. The flipbook works like an online magazine where you can flip through the booklet, is suitable for tablets, smartphones and PCs. Click here to view the current digital flipbook.
The Visitors Guide is distributed via the following distribution channels:
- All Visitor Information Centres in Port Stephens
- Newcastle Airport Information Service Desk
- NSW Visitor Information Centres and some interstate centres
- Port Stephens consumer website where the guide can be downloaded or viewed as a Flipbook
- Mailed to all consumer requests to Visitor Information Centre
- Domestic Consumer Shows
- Industry trade shows for M.I.C.E. and International
- Selected Hire Car and Camper Hire Outlets
- Destination NSW – reference supplies held in the Sydney office and in eight worldwide offices distributing to media, trade and consumer enquiries
- Hostels and hotels in Sydney
- International travel missions
- International, M.I.C.E. and domestic familiarisations
- Handed out to arrivals by most accommodation houses in Port Stephens including Holiday Letting Agents
- Used by Port Stephens Council Economic Development Unit
- Provided to conference delegates visiting Port Stephens
ADVERTISEMENT SIZES & PRICING
Consider reserving your space on the Port Stephens Map for as little as $825 per unit. The Port Stephens Map is the official and only one being printed next year. You cannot afford to miss out! Simply tick the box when you’re prompted.
BOOKING YOUR ADVERTISEMENT
Booking your advert is easy, all you need to do is click on the link, follow the instructions and complete the details, pay on check out (or request direct debit details) and it’s all done!
All financial members do receive a free directory listing, but to ensure accuracy we will need you to enter your details via the booking form by clicking on the below link.
Download our top 5 tips on how to get the best result from your Visitors Guide advertisement here
Booking Deadline: Friday 16th December 2016
If you have any questions, please contact the Destination Port Stephens team on email@example.com or call 4981 2964.