PORT STEPHENS TOURISM LIMITED ACN 080 458 733
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Port Stephens Tourism Limited (the Company) will be held on Monday, 19 November 2018 at 7.00pm at Nelson Bay Golf Club, 57 Dowling Street, Nelson Bay, NSW, 2315.
(Note: Registrations will commence at 6.45 pm)
A. ORDINARY BUSINESS
1. To confirm the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 23 October 2017. (Refer Note B.1).
2. To receive and consider the annual financial report, the Directors’ report and the Auditor report for the financial year ending 30 June 2018 (Refer Notes B.2 and B.3).
3. To receive from the Board reports on the activities of the Company during the financial year ended 30 June 2018.
4. To elect three (3) Ordinary Directors. (Refer Note B.4)
DATED at Nelson Bay this 24 day of October 2018.
BY ORDER of the Board
Andrew Macdonald – Chairman
B. NOTES RELATING TO ORDINARY BUSINESS
B.1 A copy of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 23 October 2017 will be made available to members on the Company’s member website www.portstephenstourism.com.au
B.2 Copies of the financial report, Directors’ report and Auditor’s report will be made available to members who, in accordance with section 316A(1) of the Corporations Act 2001, have by notice in writing to the Company, elected to receive a hard copy or an electronic copy of the financial report, Directors’ report and Auditor’s report.
PLEASE NOTE that, if you have not done so, you are entitled to give notice in writing to the Company that you elect to receive a hard copy or an electronic copy of the financial report, Directors’ report and Auditor’s report. The notice should specify whether your election is to receive the same as a hard copy or an electronic copy.
B.3 Copies of the financial report, Directors’ report and Auditor’s report will be available to members on the Company’s member website www.portstephenstourism.com.au
B.4 The following financial Full Members or Corporate Full Member Representatives for a financial Full Member organisation have been nominated for election as Ordinary Directors:
(a) Heath Jones, Nelson Bay Real Estate
(b) Andrew Macdonald, Hotel Nelson
(c) Jin Kim, 4WD Tours R Us
(d) Melissa Turner, Moonshadow-TQC Cruises
(a) A Full member is entitled to appoint a Full Member as a Proxy.
(b) No Full Member (other than the chairperson of the meeting) may hold more than two (2) proxies.
(c) The notice appointing the Proxy shall be substantially in the form of the Proxy Form enclosed with this Notice.
(d) The Proxy Form must be signed by the Full Member.
(e) To be effective, the signed Proxy Form must be received by the Company by 7.00 pm on 16 November 2018. The Proxy Form should be either:
(1) posted to PO Box 435, Nelson Bay, NSW, 2315; or
(2) delivered to the Company’s office, Shop 32a, Nelson Towers, 71 Victoria Parade, Nelson Bay NSW 2315; or
(3) sent by electronic mail to the Company at email@example.com,
so that it is received by the Company by that time and date.
(f) Should a Full Member desire to direct the Proxy how to vote, the Full Member should complete the Proxy Form accordingly. Otherwise the Proxy may vote as he or she thinks fit or abstain from voting.