Newcastle Jockey Club is working with the local Port Stephens Charity, The Sporting Hope to help raise funds for a local teen, Riley Coburn-Hall who was injured in a Rugby League game at Malabulla last year. Riley tragically dissected a coronary artery, which resulted in blood clotting and a stroke.
Riley has been on a very long road to recovery which will see him undergo two years of rehabilitation. The costs associated with this rehab are extensive and The Sporting Hope Association has decided to assist Riley and his mother Kathleen through fundraising activities at Newcastle Racecourse on Saturday 30th June 2018, at which time the inaugural Port Stephens Cup will also be held.
The Sporting Hope and Newcastle Jockey Club are looking for local businesses to support this Saturday Race Day on the 30th June 2018.
This will be a great day out at the races, not only to support this very worthwhile cause but also to advertise Port Stephens to a national audience on Sky Sports TV. It’s also a chance to offer some great hospitality to say thanks to your team for another great year (remember – it’s the end of the FY so a really good time for a midyear get together).
Sponsorship packages start from $2,500 and include:
- Naming Rights to a race on the day which will be streamed live via Sky Racing to 3.4 million subscribers in Australia and NZ
- 10 VIP Tickets to The Port Stephens Pavilion which will include a 3 course lunch, beverage package and private betting facilities (invite your team, key clients or just friends and families)
- Advertising space at the track on the day
- Opportunity to be included in pre and post-race photography
- General advertising in all form guides, newspapers etc
- Plus lots more!
To register your interest or for more information contact Janelle.firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 11th April. There are only a maximum of 8 packages available for the day.