Don’t be left out of this destination’s premier marketing tool – the 2020 Port Stephens Visitor Guide! Advertising bookings open now! Booking deadline COB, Friday 15 November 2019.
The Port Stephens Visitor Guide is one of the most significant communication tools for our destination. The magazine is a full colour, high-quality publication with a print distribution of 100,000.
The publication provides a range of information on activities and attractions in Port Stephens, where to stay, where to dine, the history of the area, bite-size facts of the area plus advertising and listings for member businesses.
Advertisers will also have their advert and listing included in a high quality, digital flipbook that will be distributed via the consumer website, social media and online marketing. The flipbook works like an online magazine where you can flip through the booklet and is suitable for tablets, smartphones and PCs. Click here to view the current Visitor Guide.
Distribution of the Visitor Guide includes:
• All Visitor Information Centres in Port Stephens
• Newcastle Airport
• Sydney Visitor Information Centres
• Mailout to consumer requests received by the Visitor Information Centres
• Hostels and hotels in Sydney
• Online – digital flipbook on Port Stephens consumer website
• Visitor Information Centres in Regional NSW and some interstate
• Selected car hire and camper hire outlets
• International travel trade missions and familiarisation visits
• Domestic and international visiting media
• Conference delegates visiting Port Stephens
• Consumer Shows
• Port Stephens accommodation venues and Holiday Letting Agents
• Utilised by Port Stephens Council Economic Development Unit
Please note: We are planning to print two front cover versions of the Visitors Guide to feature the new brand for Port Stephens to coincide with the launch in February 2020.
BOOKING YOUR ADVERTISEMENT
Booking your advert is easy, all you need to do is click on the button below, follow the instructions and complete the details, pay on check out and it’s all done!
All financial members receive a FREE (valued at $150) directory listing in the back of the Visitors Guide, but to ensure accuracy we still need you to enter your details via the booking form.
Download our top 5 tips on how to get the best result from your Visitor Guide advertisement here.
Book NOW – We aim to publish the new Visitor Guide by end December 2019 ready for the peak holiday season.
Booking Deadline: Friday 15th November 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact the Destination Port Stephens on email@example.com or call 4981 2964.